With a wide variety of pet hair vacuum cleaners sold in the market, having pets in the house is no longer a hassle when it comes to housecleaning. However, with a huge selection of brands to choose from, it is imperative for pet owners to analyze carefully the benefits and the drawbacks of each product.
Dyson has always been a hit in Europe for years, and it is only a few years back that it made its way in the American market. Customer reviews are diverse. Although this brand has received more praises than criticisms, it is still necessary to check on the pros and the cons of the Dyson animal vacuum before deciding on purchasing it.
– It has an advanced technology that efficiently and thoroughly cleans any type of floors.
– Its powerful and consistent suction works great in lifting off pet hair, dirt and dust particles on any surface such as carpets, upholstery and floors.
– Dyson is the first and only vacuum that is recognized by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. The foundation has certified Dyson as asthma and allergy friendly because of its features.
– The hepa filtration system traps in allergens, pollens and pet dander. Prevention of allergy symptoms and asthma attacks is possible because of the good quality of air indoors.
– The accessory tools and telescope reach wand help clean thoroughly the stairs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas in the house and even the car.
– The transparent collection cup allows you to check easily if it is already full and needs emptying.
– There is no clogging issue because this animal vacuum cleaner is bagless.
– It is easy to empty the contents in the collection cup. In some models, all you need to do is to press the button or pull the trigger to release dirt into the trash bin.
– It comes with a carpet care kit such as a carpet cleaning powder and carpet spray for cleaning spills and stains.
– It has a five-year warranty (some models of Dyson animal vacuum has a two -year household warranty).
– This upright animal vacuum is quite heavy even if it is made of plastic. Thus, it can be a bit difficult to manoeuvre, particularly when cleaning the carpet.
– Most product users complain about the not-so-sturdy exterior of Dyson animal vacuum. It is made of plastic (like a few other brands of vacuum cleaner) and has a possibility to crack easily.
– It does not have a self-propelling mechanism that can be quite a burden, coupled by the weight of this vacuum cleaner.
Last Word on Dyson Animal Cleaner
Indeed, there is no such thing as a perfect appliance. There will always be benefits and drawbacks in any product, and it is up to the consumer to consider these items. Customer reviews may be of help in the decision process, but it is always a smart move to study all aspects and facets of a product before buying it to avoid any regrets.