Here you can get complete steps on how to change your password or how you can rest the password. There are various ways through which a Gmail user can change or recover their account password. If you have linked some security questions or alternate id or mobile number with your account then you can easily change your password for safety reasons or rearrange it if you forget it in any case. For this you don’t need to get panic as this is the account which is of multiuse as you can use your Google Account password to right to use many Google products, like Gmail and YouTube.
To Recover Or Reset Gmail Password Apply These Steps:
* First change your password
* Sign in to My Account option.
* Under “Sign-in & security,” choose Signing in to Google.
* Opt for Password. In case you see a prompt to sign in once more, sign in.
* Now you need to type your new password, and then choose Change Password.
* In case you’re running your account on your Smartphone, you need to wait for at least 24 hours after altering your password.
Second method to Reset your Gmail password
* You need to visit the Account support page.
* After this you can simply follow the instructions available on the on screen. You’ll be asked a number of questions to verify it’s your account and a message will be sent to you. In case you don’t get an email then you can also use your linked mobile number to get the sms on that and enter the code to verify your authentication.
* Even you can also check your Spam folders and if you are not getting mail you can request for another mail
* Check all email addresses and with the help of code rest the password.